Sunday 28 September 2008

Compre & Me....

As we all suffer for the worst exam in our lifetime(one which would be paying us if we clear)..... theres a fear that runs thru my vein claiming my Confidence wid it..... but who am I even if I wer to clear Compre....still one amongst 98K enmployees(still counting...) ... Am i the one I chose to be or am i the one I had to be???? The questions goes unanswered....

Thats enuf for the day.... lemme get back to Compre materials..... Do i really want to????I dunno but i hafto.....

To be Continued...

2 comments:

Craig said...

you call that a blog? dude.. my text messages are longer than that! :-D

"Word Life" said...

ya man, m also tired of people ruling over me going -- do this, and do that....

even I lost my identity !!

but dont worry - there are 98K with us getting the same from the world... (still counting?)

S. Desai